What Should You Do If You Have A Complaint?

We offer customers and the general public access to an established complaints and dispute resolution system which focuses on dealing with issues efficiently, sympathetically and in a timely manner.

Internal Dispute Resolution Process

Complaints can be lodged either verbally or in writing to any BankWAW staff member or alternatively contact our Complaints Officer at:
PO Box 568, Wodonga 3689
Phone: 1300 368 555
Email: info@bankwaw.com.au.

We provide specific information on our Internal Dispute Resolution procedures on in our Products and Services Terms and Conditions booklet which is also available at any of our Service Centres.

Download our Internal Dispute Resolutions Procedures Document.

External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Scheme

If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have resolved your complaint, or if we do not respond speedily, you may refer the complaint to an external and independent dispute resolution (EDR) scheme. Financial services EDR schemes are independent bodies with the power to investigate disputes against scheme members, and to make decisions that are binding on their members. The EDR scheme must act in a way that is fair to all the parties. The scheme is free to our customers.

BankWAW’s EDR Scheme: WAW Credit Union Co-operative subscribes to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) to provide our EDR scheme. AFCA can be contacted at:

GPO Box 3, Melbourne, 3001
Phone 1800 931 678
Fax 03 9613 6399
Email info@afca.org.au
Website www.afca.org.au.